Well, today was a BEAUTIFUL CT summer day! It was close to 90 if not, and there was hardly any humidity! When Easton got up from his nap and after 3 popsicles, I decided it was probably hot enough to get out the boys' blow up pool. Easton was so excited to get in the water that he did not want to go inside to change into his swim trunks so I let him go in his undies! He had a blast and after Waylon woke from his nap they both played in the pool. Waylon is pulling up on everything, so the whole time he was in the pool he was trying to pull up on the slide. 
I love this last picture, Waylon is laughing at Easton. He does this thing where he scrunches up his face and laughs when something is REALLY funny...too cute!!
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! we love y'all!!
I can't believe how big Waylon is! It's so fun to see them grow, but very bittersweet. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
ps... nice tree house!
I can't believe how big Waylon is either!!! In some of these pictures I've got Easton and Waylon a little confused. Specially the one above with them in the pool. Sometimes I look at him and he seems so different and othertimes... which certain faces they could be twins. I'm sure their personalities are totally different though. I wish so badly that we lived close and could come over and play with them and spend time with you. We miss you SOOOO much. I can't express the depth of that very well through a blog posting... but I wish we could be there to see all the changes in person. Again, thank you for this blog. It has meant so much to us to be able to watch them grow from a distance!!!
~Jen (& Leo) :)
...wish I was there to play in the swimming pool w/the boys. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment