29 years ago today, my mother-in-law gave birth to the most beautiful, wonderful woman in the world. I have been blessed to know Jamie for more than half of my life and continue to be humbled knowing that she was willing to settle for me. She is an amazing mother to our sons, my best friend and an important part of so many lives. I just wanted to post a few pictures of "little Jamie" and thank all of her friends and family for helping shape her into the person she is today, because (Donna) it really is about "how she was raised." I love you baby. Happy birthday.
~ Ian


4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you -Happy Birthday Dear Jamie Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! I am so lucky to have you as a sister, I really do consider you my very BEST Friend. I can always count on you to be there with answers and ears :) no matter how far you have lived away from me! Hope you had a GREAT day and enjoyed your evening at the spa :)
xoxoxo
Oh and by the way...Thanks Ian I love your choice in pictures :) hehehe
happy birthday sweet jamie!!! you truly are an amazing wife, mother, and friend. i love you and i thank the Lord for causing our paths to cross.
and ian...you really are blessed to be married to this beautiful woman. your words to and about her are so thoughtful. you are an amazing husband to jamie. you guys are THE BEST! i'm SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love y'all.
angie
Well, it's definately a belated birthday wish, but it seems to follow our regular pattern. So eventually you will be able to get a great unbirthday. In the meantime... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like it was an enjoyable day with lots of surprises. We love you!!
~Leo and Jen
Post a Comment