I love having boys and being able to recycle Easton's old clothes on Waylon. Although it is bitter sweet, there are some outfits I see on Waylon that make me happy and sad, sad that that was my sweet little Easton's outfit and he is now 3, sad that Easton will NEVER wear that outfit again, sad that Easton is no longer Baby Easton...but also happy, happy that Waylon is here, happy that Waylon can wear Easton's cute clothes, happy that Waylon reminds me me so much of Baby Easton...but overall just a hard feeling to explain. For some reason this shirt was one of my favorite Easton shirts, and I had to get pictures of Waylon wearing it too. I am FLOODED with memories of this shirt from buying it, to the first time Easton wore it, to thinking to about the last time Easton wore it.
4 comments:
Hey Jamie!
Thanks SO much for the sweet congrats message on my blog!! :) I love all your new pics! The tree house is AMAZING - WOW!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute! Jamie he so looks like you when you were a little girl. He really has alot of your features. He is an angel, I cannot wait to kiss his sweet cheeks in ONE week :)
ok, you are going to make me CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the sweetest momma EVER! love y'all. ang
What a CUTIE PIE!! He really makes me want a son...maybe someday :)
Post a Comment