Thursday, June 7, 2007

WE DID IT!!

I took Easton to get his hair cut on Wednesday morning! I didn't think about how emotional I would be, but I must say I cried! I cried for several reasons, would I like it, would he like it, would it really grow back the same if I didn't like it? But mainly I cried because this hair style was the only way I have know Easton for the last 3 years, his hair has ALWAYS been this way. But I am glad I did it, he still is that cute little boy with the blond hair. His hair still shows a little bit of his wild, crazy, fun personality. Easton likes it too, he enjoyed having his hair cut with the clippers, he kept saying, "I'm just like daddy!" He was funny after getting his hair cut looking at himself in the mirror, he kept making faces, I think to see if it was really him he was looking at. And the whole rest of the day the kept touching the spikes and saying "my hair is so tickley.


4 comments:

olivia and henry said...

such a HANDSOME boy!!!! love your new look, easton!!
angie

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! WHAT A STUD!

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! He kinda' looks like one of the boys off of cheaper by the dozen (the twins). Incredibly cute still. I'm telling you... he's gunna be a heart breaker some day. ~Leo and Jen

vanessa said...

what a fun haircut! SO cool!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails